Service at Good Land Wing Co.
To our Guests,
We’re pleased to share that we are ready to open our dining room safely in Milwaukee.
In accordance with the City of Milwaukee’s recent announcement, our dining room will open on Friday, June 5 at 2:00pm. Please maintain social distance.
We want to let you know the actions Good Land Wing Co. is taking in response to concerns about COVID-19 (novel coronavirus). The health and safety of our guests and team members is our top priority.
Good Land Wing Co. cares about health, cleanliness and sanitation. We follow strict local public health guidelines. To meet these guidelines, Good Land Wing Co. has safety protocols and best practices in place.
During this time we are reinforcing with all team members the importance of proper cleanliness and sanitation and are doing everything we can to serve great food in a safe environment.
We’re also encouraging any employee who does not feel well, or has someone in their household that does not feel well, to stay at home and to get well.
For our guests, we have installed hand sanitizer stations for use at our restaurants.
Good Land Wing Co. will continue to monitor communications from the City of Milwaukee and the Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
It is important to us to keep our guests informed and educated about the steps that we are taking to keep you and our team members safe. At this time, our Milwaukee location is open for pick up and delivery only.
Safety Measures We Have in Place
- Beyond state and federal requirements, we are providing additional training for all our team members by requiring completion of the Nationally Accredited Servsafe Food Handler’s Certificate focused on Cleanliness and Sanitation.
- Continuing to follow all guidelines for glove use and hand-washing
- Our dining room is set to provide safe distancing
- Using CDC approved sanitizers, we are cleaning and sanitizing our dining room every 30 minutes or more frequently if needed
- Using CDC approved sanitizers, we are cleaning and sanitizing all guest touch-points every 30 minutes or more frequently if needed
- Extra Cleaning and sanitizing a table for a guest upon request
- We offer touchless payment options
- We will continue to offer curbside pick up
- Via our delivery partners, continue to offer contactless delivery
About Good Land Wing Co.
Here’s the skinny on Good Land Wing Co.’s classic chicken wings. Our chicken wings aren’t fried – they are baked. Because we bake our wings, they retain their health benefits. One medium baked chicken wing is just 86 calories and is packed with protein. And because we have a have a variety of rubs and sauces, you can customize our chicken wings to your liking. It’s up to you decide if you want to use any ranch or bleu cheese for dipping. Our chicken wings taste better too. Good Land Wing Co. chicken wings are fresh, never frozen. In short, our chicken wings never frozen and never fried.
Good Land Wing Co offers 14 Flavors. 0% Deep Fried. 100% Guilt Free. We’ve got 10 sauces including: Garlic Parmesan, Teriyaki, Sweet & Tangy BBQ, Creamy Buffalo, Thai Chili, Buffalo, Sriracha Bourbon, Double Dare Inferno, Mango Habanero and our signature Diablo Fuego. Our 4 rubs are Lemon Pepper, Kansas, Carolina and Texas Chile. Good Land Wing Co. has recently been nominated as “Best New Restaurant” by OnMilwaukee’s “Best of Dining 2019-2020.”
Want to try our wings? Check our menu for the Milwaukee’s favorite healthy chicken wings, salads and wraps. Visit us at our Brookfield location near the intersection of Bluemound and Moorland Roads, Milwaukee location near UWM (University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee) or in Port Washington, just west of the Lake Michigan on Highway 32.